I have a post on body scrub wherein I discussed about its details and why is it important to use it. If you haven’t checked it out then you should definitely do so. And if you find it helpful then don’t forget to share it with your family and friends.
1 CUP SUGAR
3 TBSP COCONUT OIL/ OLIVE OIL
1 TBSP HONEY
(COCONUT OIL IS A NATURAL MOISTURIZER
I CUP SEA SALT
3 TBSP OLIVE OIL/ ALMOND OIL
TAKE A LITTLE BIT OF THE MIXTURE IN YOUR PALM MASSAGING IT GENTLY ON THE AREAS THAT YOU WANT TO EXFOLIATE.
- YOU CAN ALSO ADD ANY KIND OF ESSENTIAL OILS IN THE SCRUB IF YOU WANT TO.
- IF THE SCRUB GETS TOO DRY THEN ADD SOME OIL & IF IT GETS TOO OILY THEN ADD SOME SUGAR/SALT
- ALSO DON’T FORGET TO APPLY THIS SCRUB ON YOUR KNEES AND ELBOWS AS THEY NEED A LITTLE MORE ATTENTION.
- THE BEST TIME TO USE THIS SCRUB IS AFTER A HOT SHOWER AS IT OPENS UP THE PORES.
- EXFOLIATE ONLY 2-3 TIMES A MONTH AND NOT EVERYDAY.
Also don’t forget to follow me on my social media accounts to stay updated, the link to which is in my main page.