Hey everyone, welcome to my first ever post as a blogger.
So, the title itself makes it clear that today I will be writing about the types of skin.
This is one of the most faced problems today , people aren’t able to find out what skin type they actually are , so it further creates a confusion in mind so as to what product one should use, to treat any problems they are facing with their skin. So it becomes important to know what skin type you actually have.
THERE ARE 5 SKIN TYPES
I’m going to discuss on 5 skin types, some say there are 3/4.
- SENSITIVE SKIN
As the name itself says it all, this type of skin is very delicate, when there is exposure to the sun or when using any product.
- Brightness or shine is not seen.
- When any product comes in contact with the skin it causes itching, burning, redness, tightness.
If you can relate your skin to have faced any of these issues then your skin is sensitive one.
- NORMAL SKIN
- Normal skin is soft.
- It’s not oily, not dry.
- This type of skin is very good.
- Barely visible pores.
- A radiant complexion.
- No sensitivity issue.
- OILY SKIN
- This skin type persons will always be glowing due to oil secretion which mainly appears over the nose, cheeks, forehead (T—zone area).
- Feeling of relaxation during winters due to less melanin secretion.
- More stickiness in (T-zone) during summers.
- Frequent occurrence of pimples/acne.
- DRY SKIN
- This skin type is also delicate.
- More visible lines.
- Dull, rough complexion
- Need moisturizers after having a bath.
- Skin feels too dry in winters and comparatively less dry in summers.
- COMBINATION SKIN
- It refers to those skin types who have both oily and normal skin.
- For e.g.-oily (T-zone) and rest of the face seems to be dry.
- Shiny skin.
- More blackheads.
- Enlarged pores.
So, I hope by now you might have got to know something about your skin type.
In my further posts I will be sharing some causes/tips to take care of your skin based on your skin type.
If you like it then don’t forget to hit the like button, share this with your friends and family &follow for more.
Thanks for reading, it means a lot. There’s a lot more coming your way.